We would like to provide you with a quick update on the Phase 1 – Queen Street East construction:
- Due to wet weather and unexpected snow, our construction activities are paused. We anticipate to resume work by the end of the week.
- Our Contractor cleared all residential driveways located within the construction closure and affected by the weather and ensured residents can safely enter/exit their properties
- In the last two weeks:
- The Contractor commenced excavation and grading operations in the east end of the project.
- In the next two weeks:
- The Contractor will concentrate on excavation and removal of peat material underneath the existing roadway.
- In addition, our Contractor will commence sampling residential wells, building inspection surveys for residential properties and vibration monitoring in the vicinity of the project limits