Directors from the AVA and members from our community and others have joined together to form the West Caledon Communities Group (WCCG). Our objectives are to address common community concerns raised by our residents.
The WCCG is comprised of the following members:
- Belfountain Community Organization
- Caledon Village Association
- Alton Village Association
- Forks of the Credit/Brimstone Residents Association
- Terra Cotta Traffic Association
- Cheltenham Community Representatives
- Cataract Community Representatives
- Green Lake Property Owners Association
- Forks of the Credit Preservation Group
We support a Caledon Village bypass to handle growing traffic concerns.
We thank our local politicians for Ward 1 and Ward 2 and Town of Caledon staff for their ongoing support of WCCG. The current representatives from Alton on the WCCG are AVA Directors: Pam Stratton, Eric Wood, and Mary Cooney. Residents from the village have also participated.
Link: Presentation to Town of Caledon on September 21, 2021